Tackling rising costs and seizing new opportunities together!
Tackling rising costs and seizing new opportunities together
Amid the rising costs facing businesses, Cumbria’s longest-running trade show is returning Wednesday 1 and Tuesday 2 March – with the spotlight firmly on supporting businesses through the current economic challenges.
The Lakes Hospitality Trade Show 2023 will:
- Be free for visitors to attend
- Give tourism and hospitality businesses unique access to more than 1500 visitors
- Focus on efficiency and helping companies make the most of limited resources Include inspiring masterclasses to support learning and innovation
- Provide fantastic networking opportunities for you to meet new contacts and catch up with old ones
- Include a dedicated first floor exhibition space for smaller and new businesses
- Include a new exhibitor networking evening on the first night of the show, enabling you to build knowledge and forge new collaborations to help grow their businesses
- Encompass a newly extended marketing strategy to attract visitors from further afield
- The events team is also lining up headline speakers and special guests, and there will be further announcements in the coming weeks
Watch this space for more details!
The Lakes Hospitality Trade Show 2023
Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd March
Email Sarah@lakeshospitalitytradeshow.co.uk for more information